Snow melt

zaldon

Yeah there was already a little bit of grass peeking through on julius ceasar, and nile looked not too healthy in near the bottom. I wouldn't be surprised if they shut down the east side by next wednesday, considering next thursday is supposed to be the next time they can blow :o.

How does the rest of it look?

I was up there for a couple of hours on Thursday evening, it was soft & slushy but OK for that. They kindly shut off the bactrian (i think?) but left gaps in the fence so it was like having your own private trail for most of the evening. :D

I'm looking to get back up there tomorrow morning with my daughter but I'm a little concerned about the conditions, any updates?

How does the rest of it look?

I was up there for a couple of hours on Thursday evening, it was soft & slushy but OK for that.  They kindly shut off the bactrian (i think?) but left gaps in the fence so it was like having your own private trail for most of the evening. :D

I'm looking to get back up there tomorrow morning with my daughter but I'm a little concerned about the conditions, any updates?

Everything is still rideable. If you gout planning on heading up, its not like there won't be stuff to to ski/ride. Just wondering if by wed or thurs they will have to shut a trail or two down for maitence.

Well they blew on a few trails last night, but it wasn't great snow making conditions.

And there are still huge piles of snow on pharow, that can be used to get nile mile cover if they need it...and stuff like that.

We will see how it looks next weekend...

Well they blew on a few trails last night, but it wasn't great snow making conditions.

And there are still huge piles of snow on pharow, that can be used to get nile mile cover if they need it...and stuff like that.

We will see how it looks next weekend...

this week is going to be bad. How can this be happening. The mountains were on such a roll, but then it has to stop, cause of this weather. :devil::banghead:angry: