Insidesno: Webcam?

g15

Any plans in the future for a webcam? That'd be really really cool!

One of those that you can control the camera from the web would be amazing.

just a thought

There used to be a webcam hosted on RSN...but it was a little suspicious that nothing ever changed and it was always sunny at the Shuttle lift, with blue skies, even at night...

RSN Cams

But, yeah, a real webcam would be great.

Webcam would be cool. Maybe you all could overhaul the website and add a webcam? I'd love to see more information on the website, like a calendar of events with details, etc., more info on lessons/clinics, and just stuff like that. Also, y'all don't have a working email address on that site. I tried to email once but it bounced back.

A webcam would be sick. First I think they need to get somebody who graduated kinder garden to make them a website tho. But a webcam would be a great way to advertise. They could put it right in front of the lodge. That way they could get shots of the lazy river, a non-running lift, a closed trail, a shitty park, and ski rental tents all with one camera. Somebody should hop on that quick.

A webcam would be sick. First I think they need to get somebody who graduated kinder garden to make them a website tho. But a webcam would be a great way to advertise. They could put it right in front of the lodge. That way they could get shots of the lazy river, a non-running lift, a closed trail, a shitty park, and ski rental tents all with one camera. Somebody should hop on that quick.

i am lqtming at the rofled thought lawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawl

In college and can't spell Kindergarten?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Ski is very immature and obviously regressing in his older age. Why do you have to start flaming in every thread? I also have a paper that I need to turn in for my writing class. Could you proofread that as well?

:banghead it was actually really ironic...which actually made it really funny!

No one wants to see your incest vid's with your mother...

go home...

Hehehehe, Mike! I know I've been the worst offender, but lets take the high road from here on in. They have the open invitation to contact the park crew guys who know me if they want to risk losing their skis as per my challenge. Librider's been trying to keep the peace in these threads and I don't want him pissed at you or g15. Plus, Lib knows where I live and I know how much he likes to start small fires.

They could put it right in front of the lodge. That way they could get shots of the lazy river, a non-running lift, a closed trail, a shitty park, and ski rental tents all with one camera. Somebody should hop on that quick.

Amazing...i just got home from work and i can't seem to find a lazy river, a non-running lift, a shitty park, or a ski rental tent in front of the lodge. You must be talking about a different mountain.