Is anyone going to tonight's adult race clinic thingy?

Captain

I really wanted to do this but I will be on the road the next two weeks. Let me know how it goes and whether I can join up half way through.

If I go ill let you know. I'm not really sure where this place is there talking about meeting up at so I may not go at all.

I'm sure they will tell you where to go when you purchase your lift ticket tonight.

Turnout might be kind of small due to the weather and conditions so it might be like a private lesson for you.

If you go I would love to hear about it to see if it is the right kind of thing for me.

I haven't trained on gates since the 80s (my Atomic ARCs were 203s back then) and it sounds like just the right type of program to get rid of the rust.

i was hoping to do the race clinic this year but have too much going on with house stuff, i'd like to hear how it is if you guys go...

What it was was very hot! The instructors seem cool. I like the one I got put with. The GS skis were probably a bad idea im going to bring some SL skis next week. I didnt have a chance to ask directly but it dosent sound like joining the program a bit late would be an issue.