BB NS Cult....

Justin

http://www.newschoolers.com/web/content/vi...id/895/id/3429/

No entries yet, but I just noticed this today on NS.

ah yep, thats a new feature. I believe they will also be appearing on the front home page with thier park updates. That cult is open, anyone can join it as long as you have an NS user name.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Already seen the pics here, but it's still sick that you got right up there with the top resorts in NS park updates.

People might talk shit on BB, but bottomline is that they were open in November and are still open in April...

Edited by Justin

Already seen the pics here, but it's still sick that you got right up there with the top resorts in NS park updates.

People might talk shit on BB, but bottomline is that they were open in November and are still open in April...

longer season than park city, what! oh! a bunch of kids were here over christmas saying the park was in better shape than PC. So yeah, shit talking aside, boulder rocks and I think they are the catylyst to some other changes we are seeing like with SNO and now CB ..

what changes might we be seeing with CB? I heard their park this year sucked

who knows? All I know is that there have been some management changes and they are blowing snow for a late season event and they are staying open longer than they have in decades. Last year the owner told me he was sending some of their groomers to Cutters camp at Hood. so maybe........ they will work on thier park.

I doubt they will ever have the caliber of BB BC Blue or SNO's park, namely because that type of rider is not thier target market. Plus they don't really have the slopes for it anyhow. IMO of course!

I would love to see cb build a cool terrain park...I think they have one of the most enjoyable trail riding resorts in the area, and i wouldnt mind taking a break from rails and jumps every once in a while. Do you really think they dont have the slopes for it? or just that they wont ever dedicate certain prime trails to freestyle features?

who knows? All I know is that there have been some management changes and they are blowing snow for a late season event and they are staying open longer than they have in decades. Last year the owner told me he was sending some of their groomers to Cutters camp at Hood. so maybe........ they will work on thier park.

I doubt they will ever have the caliber of BB BC Blue or SNO's park, namely because that type of rider is not thier target market. Plus they don't really have the slopes for it anyhow. IMO of course!

blue has sent their groomers to cutters camp....