Quick TR for 1/11/8

Ski

Ty and I headed over for a few runs just to check things out and work on something her coach suggested. We were only on the upper mountain, so I can't speak about the NF, although the area around the Phoebe is fine and the connector down to Iron Horse had good coverage. Switch is 30% bare, as is Highball---both closed until snowmaking weather.. But Mainline's jumps were groomed out and the coverage was pretty good, with just a couple of spots to watch out for. The area around the lodge was amazingly well covered. Whistler is in good shape, but it's so dark that you had to be careful of what was a shadow and what may or may not have been dirt. I think it was all snow.

The park rats are livin' large...Spike has huge jumps and lots of rails are set. It has side to side coverage and we didn't find a single bare spot. Definitely a product of the new guns.

Oh, and they replaced the old stairs with something that looks like scaffolding after a wind storm.

Great night of skiing!

Ya the park is really fun. Lots of flow, but the jumps aren't big at all. Hopefully once we get better weather to blow a lot of snow again we can make some bigger jumps that aren't table tops and put up a lot more rails. Mad fun park tho for how little the jumps are.