Quick TR Jack Frost 1-17-07

RidgeRacer

Just back from another great day at JF. Conditions were pretty much on par with yesterday. The snow is perfect right now. The place was empty. I had great snow and cord were pretty much all to myself with each run. They must have blown a ton over night as the trees lining the trails were covered with snow and looked really cool.

Challenge was more fun than normal today. They didn't groom it and it was nice to plow through the man made powder. I hit a few rocks on the glade near challenge and got out of there. Rivershot and the rest of east is perfect packed powder corduroy except Floyd's which is a weird combination of bumps, ice and powder. If you can get around the ice it's fun to plow through it but once again the ice got me :banghead Although I didn't do the "Risk It" leap ...The snow in the trees to the right of Floyds and on the outter edge of Mad Tree is soft and light which and was really fun. That's pretty much it. Jack Frost is really top notch right now (with a few more inches tonight possibly) get out there and take advantage of it while it lasts.

It might be time to groom them over and let them re-form.

they said that they are going to blow snow on then to night, but with the 4to 6 in of snow we are getting to night the bumps should be great tomarrow. to bad i have class in the am