Bear Creek Comps

Papasteeze

They are doing the long weekend type thing in march in place of the Showdown. I was kinda bummed, cuz my spring is looking pretty busy and the comps at Bear have always been a real good time. Hopefully I can make it out. I think there were a lot of complaints with the Showdown in terms of people not being able to make it every week, waiting until 10:30pm on a schoolnight for scores, and a few other things.

They are doing the long weekend type thing in march in place of the Showdown. I was kinda bummed, cuz my spring is looking pretty busy and the comps at Bear have always been a real good time. Hopefully I can make it out. I think there were a lot of complaints with the Showdown in terms of people not being able to make it every week, waiting until 10:30pm on a schoolnight for scores, and a few other things.

makes sense. BC is closest to us for a weekday night trips and he said he wanted to do them again this year after taking a break from them last year. Oh well.