I'm retarded.

Tim says

This friday I was up at seven springs and was with some people hanging out in Santa's Beard terrain park. I decide I want to hit the picnic table they have set up because I'm an idiot and I thought I could do it. I was able to get up on to the table and slide down it fine, but when I was about to jump off I caught my back edge and flew down about four feet onto my now fractured wrist. Thanks to that, I can't snowboard til like early-mid march...I'm retarded.

This friday I was up at seven springs and was with some people hanging out in Santa's Beard terrain park. I decide I want to hit the picnic table they have set up because I'm an idiot and I thought I could do it. I was able to get up on to the table and slide down it fine, but when I was about to jump off I caught my back edge and flew down about four feet onto my now fractured wrist. Thanks to that, I can't snowboard til like early-mid march...I'm retarded.

sorry to hear that man.. hope it heals quick so you can get some more riding in by the end of the season.. but you arent the only one out.. I broke my collarbone at camelback it was one of those freak accident kinda things.. and im out till the beginning of march so i know how you feel

suck man, at least it wasn't something worse. just throw a newspaper bag over it and your good to go (unless you had to get pins or screws put in cuz i wouldn't risk it when your wrists held together with items from a hardware store.)

Haha, I'm pretty sure I won't need to get screws put in but I'm definitely going to get a cast.

Thanks for all the support though, worrying about falling/getting my cast wet is gonna suck.

...that is if I can convince my parents to let me go up with a cast on :angry:

Haha, I'm pretty sure I won't need to get screws put in but I'm definitely going to get a cast.

Thanks for all the support though, worrying about falling/getting my cast wet is gonna suck.

...that is if I can convince my parents to let me go up with a cast on :angry:

just take it easy if you do get to go up.... falling on it again could make it even worse even with a cast.