Wheres the 1/4 pipe???????

icedout

So its about mid season, Bear has been blowing a good amount of snow. Seems to be a bunch of snow (besides in front of the "bleacher box") so why hasn't one of the new features been put out for me to harm myself on?

Is it broken, too hard to move?

also, where is the wall ride? that things was fun last year, when it had a good transition.

by the looks of it i think the wallride is going to need a new topsheet. that shit is W-A-R-P-E-D

Hmm, i am not talking about the permanent wall ride that is up year round. i am talking of the smaller one that was erected at the bottom of the old tube park run last year.

And Bobert540 can :banghead

yeh where the hell is that quarter pipe box thing, that should have been out opening day, you dont need any snow for that

i think you do because you might want to have a good amount of snow backing it incase snow gets a little loose or you just over shoot it.

they should just scrap it. it's never open and it needs alot of work

after they opened for good last season(3rd time?) the wallride was up until the end to my knowledge. why does it seem like bear had a ton more snow last season?

the newer wallride needs to go up. the 1/4 pipe shouldnt even need much snow. blackbear lacks flow, where as last year i thought it was extremely fun.

fix this shit.