Twin Tip Length

publicenemy666

eh, i'm happy with any pair of skis that can last over 200 days in the park. haha.

i wonder how the scratches will hold up next year...

Scratches seem to hold up well. Im not a Rossignal guy tho. If I found a good deal on some tho I would take it.

161s are straight up not the right size for you. One of these days you'll land way backseat and snap them. I'm 5'7" 130lbs and ski 171s true center, and they feel a bit short. With your size you're only hurting yourself by skiing 161s.

wow - just wow man..

I've seen 4 or 5 people skiing at Blue that were either taller or as tall as me on 161 Invaders and they looked absolutely retarded, like they were on skiblades.

Oh i get it.. yeah get really long skis cause they look better.

Haha ya Salomon skis ehhh lol. After seeing their line for next year, im having differnt thoughts on them tho. The Suspect looks like a ski that will hold up well for Salomon. And their line of outerwear just keeps getting better and better each year.

Word! Salomon is getting some love. everyone should go to the Jib Academy to see all of there next years stuff.

wow - just wow man..

Oh i get it.. yeah get really long skis cause they look better.

Word! Salomon is getting some love. everyone should go to the Jib Academy to see all of there next years stuff.

I will be there, don't worry. :D