2007 burton custom 156 for sale

A_B

If the board is still sitting around in about 2 weeks and you are willing to ship it I may be interested. I have no permanent address right now, and I am moments away from getting into my car and heading to Colorado. I'll keep checking back once I get a place to live and I can reevaluate my financial situation.

Never thought i would use this in a sale thread but....

:popcorn:

Nick, if you have a board you can ride for right now though, you should save for a split board. You know what you really want to do is tour the backcountry.

I'm still not 100% convinced on split boards.

My thought with this was to pick up the custom for all mountain riding since I usually ride a 154 Dominant. That way I can just devote the dom to the park and noodling around. Plus 175 is a great price if he can ship it to me.

I'm coming to the realization that I may need a place to crash for a few days. I'm looking at some apartments this afternoon and tomorrow. However, it will probably be a few days until I can move in. I was originally planning on just staying at the Boulder Hostel, but then I remembered you live on a mountain. Any room on the floor for me and a sleeping bag? Lemme know. peace.

DH is there something I should know? I figured split boards were worthless in resorts, but I'd like to actually keep up with my skier friends in the back country. Is performance really that bad?

AB whats not to understand. He wants the board, at the price you listed last, he can't pick it up in person.

Nick, I sent you a PM.

hey ill be down with that, i was just looking for a quick, easy transaction. 175+shipping sounds good. i really have no idea what shipping will be. ill find out. a friend expressed interest in the custom but i doubt he will come through(hes always broke), im giving him a day or 2 to get back to me. so if he doesnt want it by friday i will ship it friday. PM me when u see this and well talk more. I also have a pair of brand new boots size 10. (burton freestyles) i dont know if ur interested or not.