spinning

mollyskeez

so i can spin 3s on little jumps like 10-15 foot. but when ever i try and spin them on anything bigger i end up throwing them corked and then i land almost on my back. im throwing them the same way i do on the smaller jumps. i have gone for a corked 5 since i was told it was easier than a corked 3 and i got alot closer to that than i did with my 3s. so what im trying to ask is how can i not throw my spins corked on steeper lips and bigger jumps.

sometimes on big jumps i spin my head faster than my body because im afraid of not making the rotation without realizing it, so that might be ure problem too. And also, you might be starting to rotate a bit before the jump and that makes u go cork
Or you just don't know how to spin slow.

All the advice you should need is this - turn your head. Wherever your head is looking, your body will follow, which is why spotting your landing is so important.

yeah i got the spin down fine im fine with that part of it the only thing i couldnt do was stick the landing.