Is it worth it?

Rowsdower

I'm driving up from the Fleetwood area, or I plan on it, tomorrow to ride at Blue. Looking at the weather I'm thinking of canning the trip because the car I drive (97 VW Jetta) sucks in the snow.

So basically any locals know if the road conditions will hold up tomorrow? They're calling for 1-3 inches during the day and a mix by night. I'll probably be leaving by 4:00 so hopefully I'll miss the ice/sleet/snow mix.

you should be fine. i'm going up for opening in the morning and then i have to leave by 11 cuz i have to head in to the hospital for more research shit. blah. but the roads should be fine. they usually are for a while.i dont think the brunt of it is going to be hitting by then since they arent calling for a change-over until late at night from what i hear. just keep an eye on it. fleetwood isnt that far away so you could leave early if you are getting worried.

...I'm to much of p*ssy to ski in todays cold...

That's why I waited to go in the afternoon. I also figured that today would be a good day for Blue, since JF is 6 degrees colder. It was 2 degrees at JF when I woke up and 8 at Blue, so I went back to bed and went to Blue at noon. When I got on the TP, it was 12 in Lake Harmony. Arriving at Blue, it was 18. I almost went to Hunter, but that would have been worse, as far a being cold went.