'Dude and Missy

Ski

Ya I was there for the race today. We lost power and trees were falling all over. So they canvcelled the race. We also couldn' t leave the lodge till 3:30 b/c there were trees and powerlines on the road. The course was so nice and strait to! :banghead

I was very disappointed to hear this, but the day was not a total loss, as I went to tanglewood and skied the ASRA SL...Good stuff. It was more of a GS with a single pole, until the last few gates, which had a flush, that you were moving pretty fast at. As for door prizes, I won a beer, which was then switched to a nice water bottle, Skimom won a hat, and Ski999 won something or other, but I forget what.

Jeff where were you?

I was very disappointed to hear this, but the day was not a total loss, as I went to tanglewood and skied the ASRA SL...Good stuff.  It was more of a GS with a single pole, until the last few gates, which had a flush, that you were moving pretty fast at.  As for door prizes, I won a beer, which was then switched to a nice water bottle, Skimom won a hat, and Ski999 won something or other, but I forget what.

Jeff where were you?

I'm not equipped to do slalom at the moment, but Saturday was a mess. You didn't even race, so don't give me any crap.

The weather looks great for Hidden Valley :yes

Jeff I was out training on Saturday....I can't miss training whenever I want to go to an Asra race...But I talked my coach into letting me go on sunday for the gates, since there hasn't been deep enough snow on most trails to set a nice course.

And I ran a year of slalom gates with out having any slalom gear. I did it on my 9.20s with no pole/shin guards...so that is a crap excuse.

Anyway, when you go to CB (30th maybe) we will have to run the nastar if you haven't skied any real courses by then.

later

btw....the slalom most people were skiing like a GS at tanglewood, tucking and not hitting gates, probably would have been a good one to do as your first race...