Binding Help

Tyler

Ok so after 105 days on my Rome's i finally snapped them. Now i need to pick up some new ones. I have narrowed it down to 4 or so, just looking for some outside input. I wear a size 10 32 boot and they will be going on a darkstar. I ride 90 percent park.

I can get all of these for under $175:

Rome 390 Special Edition

Technine Military

Ride Alphas

Flow M9

...any other suggestions just throw them out there...

I'd say either go with the T9s or the Rome bindings. I know that T9 offers a lifetime warranty so if any part breaks on it you call them up and they will send you a new one completely free of charge. For what it's worth I've been riding T9s for the last two seasons and I like them a lot, the Military looks pretty similar to the 390 so I'd say either move is a good one on your part.

• 3 weeks later...

The rome 390s you will not regret it, besides rome is soo good around warranty so they will help you out if even the smallest thing happens; besides the limited edition is so dope this year green and pink is so legit on whatever board you have I mean it even looks good on a yellow skate banana.

I love my new flux's. The only thing i dont like is the sizes run weird as hell. Large is 9-13 medium is 7-9.

Im a size 8.5-9.5 so i went with a large and i had to size all the straps way down.

The capstraps on them are amazinggggggg