Salomon Jib Academy at Sno Mtn

Papasteeze

Mark Abma, Matt Walker, John Symms, Keri Herman, Michael Clarke, Nick Martini and a few others will be there as well.

Clarke, Symms and Walker are at the top of thier games right now. If you haven't seen these guys ski, this is your chance and please please SNO build some decent jumps - you haven't had any so far this year.

March 8th and...................... IT IS FREE - so tell your parents, it's free! Best event in the area to go to this season, seriously, I have no interest in this event but took nips to the one at Waterville last year and want to see other park skiers have the great time he had by attending this one.

Register here and be there. http://registration.mtsports.com/events.php?rid=36

Mark Abma, Matt Walker, John Symms, Keri Herman, Michael Clarke, Nick Martini and a few others will be there as well.

Clarke, Symms and Walker are at the top of thier games right now. If you haven't seen these guys ski, this is your chance and please please SNO build some decent jumps - you haven't had any so far this year.

Wrong, we have had some descent jumps. Sorry that we can't make them bigger then Boulder, but we have descent jumps.

hell yeah ima be there

and the rest of you better be as well

and nick, sorry bro but sno's jumps blow

kids wont be able to showcase any kind of style or skill on them

A lot of people are posting that Sno's jumps suck and it's got me worried because I was planning on heading up this weekend.

They are having a HUGE comp this weekend with a slopestyle event.

How BAD can the jumps really be ??????

A lot of people are posting that Sno's jumps suck and it's got me worried because I was planning on heading up this weekend.

They are having a HUGE comp this weekend with a slopestyle event.

How BAD can the jumps really be ??????

as of right now, theyre the worst ive seen them all year. i was up last night and youre lucky if you can do a stylish 3.