the super warm bandanna i made

Blong131

ok so a few days ago i was thinkin about how my cheapie bandannas jsut arent that warm, and i decided that needed to change. evrywhere i looked was sold outta those neff fleece lined ones, but ther too expensive anyways.

so i had an idea. I'd take this faux fur my mom used to sew me a lions costume when i was like 6, and id sew it into a bandanna. heres what it looked like:

here it is from the front. it looks like a normal bandanna u cant even tell thers somthin crazzzy goin on inside (sorry its all wrinkly it was worn for a night)

BANDANNA2.jpg

and then here it is from the inside. that furry goodness is sooo warm.

BANDANNA.jpg

I know it looks sketchy...it looks much better in person

yea so i wore it last night, and it was soooooo warm. and really easy to breathe with it on. and it wasnt itchy like it looks like it might be

overall, its the coolest thing iv ever sewn (though that doesnt really say much)

anyways, just thought id share, cuz i thought it was pretty cool

If you were smart you would of gotten fabric and made a sick one of your own. My mom taught me how to sew when i was like 8 so ive made my own bags hats scarfs and bandannas. Go To walmart or w.e buy a yard of 2 different kinds of fabric. Cut your v shape lika bandanna. Sew the 2 v's together(Its a good idea to use to different colored size cause then its reversible). At some point leave around a 3inch unsewn seem so you can stuff it with like a small fur or cotton product. After you stuff it then hand sew the 3inch hole. Then cut 2 , 10 inch long by 1 inch wide rectanges. Sew them to the top corners of your bandanna and you can tie it up. It should take around 20 mins

If you were smart you would of gotten fabric and made a sick one of your own. My mom taught me how to sew when i was like 8 so ive made my own bags hats scarfs and bandannas. Go To walmart or w.e buy a yard of 2 different kinds of fabric. Cut your v shape lika bandanna. Sew the 2 v's together(Its a good idea to use to different colored size cause then its reversible). At some point leave around a 3inch unsewn seem so you can stuff it with like a small fur or cotton product. After you stuff it then hand sew the 3inch hole. Then cut 2 , 10 inch long by 1 inch wide rectanges. Sew them to the top corners of your bandanna and you can tie it up. It should take around 20 mins

Cotton? Yea prolly not the best idea. Cotton robs you of heat. Especially once it gets wet.

It's really going to suck when the hair comes out and gets in your mouth.

Yea it does suck, but I always keep going. Just pick it out and go in for more, haha. :P

overall, its the coolest thing iv ever sewn (though that doesnt really say much)

Funny ass quote. Cool and sew don't really go together. How does the hair taste? My boy started making a couple insulated bandanas using cut up turtle fur neck warmers, might be a little better for ya. Definatly need some holes in it if you use turtle fur, I almost suffocated myself after a long run in VT and couldn't get the damn bandana off fast enough.

There was a guy at JF today in a full on Tigger halloween costume.... WTF makes people wear that shit to a mountain??

At the blue pipejam thing (subaru day) a few weeks ago there was some jackoff in a superman cape and another flogger in some sort of dinosaur getup with a huge tail and all that.

Do costumes like that get you extra points from the judges, cause on American Idol those costumes only get you made fun of by the rest of America...

There was a guy at JF today in a full on Tigger halloween costume.... WTF makes people wear that shit to a mountain??

At the blue pipejam thing (subaru day) a few weeks ago there was some jackoff in a superman cape and another flogger in some sort of dinosaur getup with a huge tail and all that.

Do costumes like that get you extra points from the judges, cause on American Idol those costumes only get you made fun of by the rest of America...

Don't forgot the guy in the squirrel costume, and the little kid wearing a full size accurate panda head helmet cover.