Buckman's Rail Jam 2/23/08 - Roll Call

TT C6

yea the judges definately must have mixed up matts bib with the other kid, which would make sense cuz I dont think he did as well as Kevin, but I got third and he definately did better than me. No offense to that kid who got 2nd but he didnt do nearly as good as matt

yeah matt got screwed. i just watched the video ryan got of our finals run and matt was definitely killin it. were their bib number similar?

If you like seeing ballet on rails... see how many spins and switchups you can do. Thats all i saw them doing. Besides like 2 kids with nice style and smoothness

i actually did notice that and i dont think that kid that was just throwing the millions of switchups and stuff placed.

i wasnt trying to hate on huge spins i just think the people who didnt just butter switchup butter switchup butter switchup looked better.

no doubt, I am with you. There are 2 different types of comps out there. The technical ones and the promotional (spin to win) ones.

i wasnt trying to hate on huge spins i just think the people who didnt just butter switchup butter switchup butter switchup looked better.

i AM trying to hate on huge spins. anybody can spin onto a rail and keep on spinning. people who can spin on to a rail, hold and edge, switch up, hold an edge, switch up, hold and edge, and spin out are the people who are deserving of a win. not people who hurricane or whatever the fuck they call it.