Sick Edit

RightEmpire

yeah i saw that on their website already. definitely a sick group of kids out there at RT. Boulder's park looks pretty sick right now, what park was that filmed on? i dont remember the names over there.

The jump line is Boulder park, most of rails in the vid are in freedom, and the boulder bomb and dfd is in the plaza.

Rumor is we will be seeing a hubba for the Red Bull comp Saturday night.

The jump line is Boulder park, most of rails in the vid are in freedom, and the boulder bomb and dfd is in the plaza.

Rumor is we will be seeing a hubba for the Red Bull comp Saturday night.

i'll get up there one day this year... probably if they have discount tickets at the end of the year because i can't afford full price for that place. its just not worth it to me when i can ski for free 8 miles away.

Here is another current edit showcasing mostly boulders features. The first part with the jumps was mostly shot over the last 2 weeks

http://youtube.com/watch?v=02kwXXsqkL4

Well that video kind of got me stoked but he never skied straight from the top to bottom without making turns in a downhill tuck so therefore I was not impressed with his skiing ability, obviously spins over 50 foot jumps are easy

Well that video kind of got me stoked but he never skied straight from the top to bottom without making turns in a downhill tuck so therefore I was not impressed with his skiing ability, obviously spins over 50 foot jumps are easy

yeah really, and furthermore, whats with the no-poles thing, he looks like a snowboarder. sheesh :D