The Moose

Ratboy

Hay papa,

I know you like bashing , But I would leave operations alone. I really dont think you know anything about operations at Sno. You like arguements on here and it isnt productive towards anything. Thank you for your time.

You are right, I know exactly zero about the operations at sno. I do know that the overwhelming concensus from several message boards and eyewitness accounts, is that both the website and the product that operations has created in the park is poor. At least thats what everyone is saying.

Sorry for pointing out the obvious correlation, I was just wondering if the two were related.

You know what. I realize I suck.. because it's not SNO's fault that Ryan neptune hasn't built you guys a decent park for this weekend, is it?

As far as the website, for all the money they have been spending, why not bring the website into this millenium? I guess it is a low priority and they are focusin instead on the parks. damn.. got that wrong again. shit.

;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right, I know exactly zero about the operations at sno. I do know that the overwhelming concensus from several message boards and eyewitness accounts, is that both the website and the product that operations has created in the park is poor. At least thats what everyone is saying.

Sorry for pointing out the obvious correlation, I was just wondering if the two were related.

You know what. I realize I suck.. because it's not SNO's fault that Ryan neptune hasn't built you guys a decent park for this weekend, is it?

As far as the website, for all the money they have been spending, why not bring the website into this millenium? I guess it is a low priority and they are focusin instead on the parks. damn.. got that wrong again. shit.

;)

LOL, you're a joke. Your whines are old and extremely repetitive. You don't ski here... yet you continue to post more often on this forum than any other. You make reading these boards painful. Get a life or FOAD please. thx ;)

LOL, you're a joke. Your whines are old and extremely repetitive. You don't ski here... yet you continue to post more often on this forum than any other. You make reading these boards painful. Get a life or FOAD please. thx ;)

hi brian, I forgot that the question was only for sno mountain ticket holders to comment on the website. my bad

hi brian, I forgot that the question was only for sno mountain ticket holders to comment on the website. my bad

It's open to anyone who doesn't copy and paste their whines from the other 50 threads where you are knocking Sno. Your negative crybaby garbage has gotten old to me and I'm new to these boards. I don't know how anyone else on these boards have put up with you for so long.

good one, that picture was cool 5 years ago.

Geez, JordanA, lighten up. I know you want flame wars and no peace, but maybe take a break from trolling my posts, okay? Nobody at Sno is taking it hard that people are goofing on the Moose. The Moose was chosen to appeal to kids...I believe most Pocono ski areas target 4th graders for stuff like this. And as to the squirrel, most of the Google image results for gigantic testicles weren't really appropriate.

hahahahahaha

i no longer feel the need to flame you...

you take care of that yourself.

You just have a slow sense of humor. You don't get some things, Corey. No problem. Let me explain: when someone attributes the things they do to the places they hang out, then the joke is really on the place, not the speaker/writer.

Hope that helps, Corey!

You just have a slow sense of humor. You don't get some things, Corey. No problem. Let me explain: when someone attributes the things they do to the places they hang out, then the joke is really on the place, not the speaker/writer.

Hope that helps, Corey!

oh, ok...

why are you making fun of PASR,

when you leave 20 freaking posts a day?