Last Weekday at Jack Frost Rollcall

I'll be there tomorrow morning early (as in 9:30ish) for what will likely be my last day of the season at Jack Frost :angry: (can't get there Sat or Sunday...will probably be at Boulder Sat night). Anyone else gonna be at Frost tomm to celebrate the last mid-week ski day at Frost for the season?

I'll be there tomorrow morning early (as in 9:30ish) for what will likely be my last day of the season at Jack Frost :angry: (can't get there Sat or Sunday...will probably be at Boulder Sat night). Anyone else gonna be at Frost tomm to celebrate the last mid-week ski day at Frost for the season?

NO SCHOOL :D I'll be there around 10:00 ... :wiggle:wiggle:wiggle

TR for 3-21-08...

Well I'm back from my last day of the season at Jack Frost. I was a little sad riding the East Mt. lift today knowing that it would be the last time for 7 or 8 months. They did lose a lot of snow over the past week but they could easily go another week especially with the forecast but that's a discussion for another thread...

I pulled up into the lot around 9:50am to sunny skies and fairly strong winds. I booted up, got my ticket and hit the snow. The snow was a smooth groomed granular surface, fast and fun to carve....really nice shape for this time of year. I hit Thunderbolt and noticed right away that the wind would be a factor as it slowed me down a good bit. Headed over to East and did a number of laps on River Shot and a few on Floyds. Floyds once again was ice free...a rarity. While riding the East Mt lift I relived a bunch of good memories from this season. After spending a good amt of time on East Mt I rode the lift one final time then hit Challenge for a run then Thunderbolt 2 or 3 more times before sadly calling it a day.

The place was fairly busy with a good amont of rippers on the hill. And again there was plenty of snow. I don't think another week would kill them but oh well. Thank you Jack Frost for excellent conditions this season, great grooming...and letting us ski all over the mountain. :rock