Quick CB TR 4-2-08

RidgeRacer

Hey all

Just back from a very nice day at CB. I pulled into the lot around 11:30 to sunny skies and a light breeze. The snow was semi firm and ungroomed but softened up as the day went on. Only the Sullivan was open today and the only trails to choose from were The Rocket, Margies, Big Pocono and Upper Cleo to Honeymoon Lane. There is still plenty of snow on what is open and for April 2nd...I'm definitely not complaining. Conditions were really nice with typical spring corn. And overall a really great spring ski day. Oh and special props today for cleaning the trash under the lift.. :thumb.

Hey all

Just back from a very nice day at CB. I pulled into the lot around 11:30 to sunny skies and a light breeze. The snow was semi firm and ungroomed but softened up as the day went on. Only the Sullivan was open today and the only trails to choose from were The Rocket, Margies, Big Pocono and Upper Cleo to Honeymoon Lane. There is still plenty of snow on what is open and for April 2nd...I'm definitely not complaining. Conditions were really nice with typical spring corn. And overall a really great spring ski day. Oh and special props today for cleaning the trash under the lift.. :thumb .

Long lift line? :rofl

Thanks for the shout out. Glad you all are enjoying the 'Back. FYI, we did groom for today (and everyday) it just "sugared up" pretty quick.

If you are coming up thursday, look for me. I should be out most of the day. I'll be leaving "trenches" for you to trip over.

Wow this is like the only camelback thread ive ever read where no one bashed camelback. :D

okay - I will bite. the jump in rhodo, what are they thinking? it has a nice poppy lip to the flattest landing I have ever seen. think flat landing ................................... it's flatter than that!

okay - I will bite. the jump in rhodo, what are they thinking? it has a nice poppy lip to the flattest landing I have ever seen. think flat landing ................................... it's flatter than that!

Come on PS, uphill landings make you a better skier.

Wow this is like the only camelback thread ive ever read where no one bashed camelback. :D

They're open and it's April plus I'm not paying for it.....definitely no bashing here.

Thanks for the shout out. Glad you all are enjoying the 'Back. FYI, we did groom for today (and everyday) it just "sugared up" pretty quick.

If you are coming up thursday, look for me. I should be out most of the day. I'll be leaving "trenches" for you to trip over.

I would look for you but I'm out for Thursday and I know Friday they're talking about rain....I think I've skied my last midweek day in PA for the season.

Edited by Ridge Racer