NEW RIPPER

skimom

There's Sugarbush next week, and Windham/Hunter the following week.

BTW, Atomic, just for the record, Blue canceled, not ASRA.

yea, that's what i thought, but ASRA's email said "Blue says that they can run the event regardless of the snowfall, assuming that it stops before morning. So- unless there is a cancellation message on the ASRA Web site, the race will be on."

But, when i skiied this morning, there was WAY too much loose snow to run a race, they need some serious water injection.

All I know is that it was cancelled last night. The weather report was for DOOM, but then it just turned to light snow and was no big deal. We got 12 inches instead of the 18-30 they predicted. There might have been light turnout for ASRA's Rountop race on Saturday, so they cancelled Sunday going by that also. ASRA hates to cancel, but unless they get 25 racers, it's not official anyway.

All I know is that it was cancelled last night. The weather report was for DOOM, but then it just turned to light snow and was no big deal. We got 12 inches instead of the 18-30 they predicted. There might have been light turnout for ASRA's Rountop race on Saturday, so they cancelled Sunday going by that also. ASRA hates to cancel, but unless they get 25 racers, it's not official anyway.

I think it's 35 racers. Anyway, ASRA never cancels - but, somethimes the mountains do.

Maybe Atomic can take his jet to Sugarbush this weekend.