Stowe Spring Shoot

RightEmpire

yeah I'l love to hit something like that on my twin-tips..and try to bust out a 1440 rodeo switch grab tindy..JEA!!!!

Why do you have to fag up every thread you post in? I wouldn't mind you as much if you just posted normal thoughts and ideas, not lame ass jokes followed by "JEA" or "mad steezy yo".

Stowe didn't even build it, they paid Snowgrind to. I haven't ridden Stowe's parks personally but I heard they are pretty shitty most of the time.

better question... snowgrind builts stuff like that elsewhere, why the hell not at blue?

Speaking of ridiculous set-ups...

Boulder, take notes.

2a2ec8.jpg

I don't think Boulder will ever be able to have a jump like that. But anyways, that is a sick setup Stowe has but I hate quarter pipes.

Didn't notice the hidden jump lol. Jump looks fun, would probably be scary hitting it the first time with a box above you.

Edited by xNick11

The box wouldn't be a problem for me because I'd clear that shit..

Nope, not funny at all. I remember reading a post where someone said you had trouble clearing a 10 foot jump at Blue.

Can you please stop posting in this thread unless you have something relevant to say. Every one of your posts is garbage.

I don't think Boulder will ever be able to have a jump like that. But anyways, that is a sick setup Stowe has but I hate quarter pipes.

Didn't notice the hidden jump lol. Jump looks fun, would probably be scary hitting it the first time with a box above you.

Yeah, obviously something of that size is out of the question for Boulder, or anyone on the east coast for that matter. The amount of snow that takes to build is ridiculous.

One thing I liked about that is the idea of making hips out of the sides of the jump. That could probably be done on the right side of one of the Boulder park hits.

Nope, not funny at all. I remember reading a post where someone said you had trouble clearing a 10 foot jump at Blue. Can you please stop posting in this thread unless you have something relevant to say. Every one of your posts is garbage.

I agree.

GSS posted near the end of the season he couldn't clear all the jumps at Blue....his home mountain. He has absolutely nothing to offer in Park threads and is just here to post whore like he does in every other thread. :rolleyes:

I'm not a park skier..although I hit the first four booters at Blue..all straight airs..

'Nuff said.

Apparently the last "huge" jump at Blue is too big for the guy who skis Blue every day and constantly posts that he is mad "steezy". :rolleyes:

Edited by TT C6

Have you ever come up short on a jump in slushy spring snow????

Slushy snow had NOTHING to do with it. The fact is you are NOT a park skier and you can't BACK UP your ridiculous claims.

I'll post in any thread I want...

And you wonder why so many people want you gone.

Enjoy posting while it lasts. :wave

I'm an all mountain skier..and I enjoy hitting the smaller jumps in the Sidewinder park..everything but the big mother-F$cking booter...kind of like you... :D

I easily cleared everything at Blue the one and only time I went there. There was no "big mother-f$cking booter" at Blue. I waited to the end of the season to hit the bigger stuff at Boulder because I am a pussy and I didn't want to re-injure myself until the end of the season.

See, here's the difference between me and you:

I'm the first one to admit that I'm a pussy and I'm honest about my limitations. Seeing that that I have less than 45 days riding in my life and I'm coming back from a fractured spine, I'm satisfied with my progress and I know I'm going to see big improvements in my riding next year.

I know I'm combative when I feel attacked and I should just let some shit go and I also can be a dick regarding things that I'm passionate about.

But, I show respect when it's given and I'm willing to be a man about squashing beef. I don't mind stepping up in person or admitting when I'm wrong.

You constantly run your mouth on here like you are some great skier and the most popular kid on PASR. The fact is, you not half as good as you think you are and the majority of people here are looking forward to you leaving this site. So, keep running your mouth online if you want to make more enemies.

But, if you had any self respect left, you would just leave PASR and start your own site like you've been saying you're going to do for a while.

Bottom line:

:wave:wave:wave

Edited by TT C6

Doug, why are you so insecure? Basically everything you said in the above post is true, but none of it needed to be said. It's like you are justifying just as much to yourself as you are to TTC6 what you are up to. I'm not hating on you Doug. I just don't understand why you would feel the need to post that crap, if you felt confident about yourself, your skiing ability, and your post whoring.

I would have to say the most unusual feature Boulder built this year was the jump-snow butter box-down box deal. It was only up for a couple weeks in December but it was pretty fun and definitely unusual. I want to see more of this stuff next year. Hard to find good pics but heres a couple.

2zodvt2.jpg

jjbjms.jpg

2dv4gnm.jpg

I would have to say the most unusual feature Boulder built this year was the jump-snow butter box-down box deal. It was only up for a couple weeks in December but it was pretty fun and definitely unusual. I want to see more of this stuff next year. Hard to find good pics but heres a couple.

It was certainly fun to watch. I however took the lil bitch route. Maybe next year.