PSA - Stay away from doing business with this guy!

Ullr

We had something like that happen on the mustang club which I'm part of... what we did to help resolve some of these types of issues was to not allow people with less than 100posts to post or reply in the classifieds section.... then we just monitored the noob's to ensure they wren't just making 1 word replies to get their post counts higher...

We had something like that happen on the mustang club which I'm part of... what we did to help resolve some of these types of issues was to not allow people with less than 100posts to post or reply in the classifieds section.... then we just monitored the noob's to ensure they wren't just making 1 word replies to get their post counts higher...

No need for all that shit mags just go and take care of it lets other would be assholes know the deal. In four years I have never been ripped off.

what we did to help resolve some of these types of issues was to not allow people with less than 100posts to post or reply in the classifieds section....

I really really hate forums like that. What if your an enthusiast tying to get into the hobby and want to buy things. Or if your browsing forums and find a really good deal.

This happened to someone on TGR last year sometime. They ended up finding out where the guy worked, so one of the guys (BlurredElevens) went to his place of work, and demanded the skis for the buyer. Blurred then shipped out the ski's to the buyer.

This happened to someone on TGR last year sometime. They ended up finding out where the guy worked, so one of the guys (BlurredElevens) went to his place of work, and demanded the skis for the buyer. Blurred then shipped out the ski's to the buyer.

Brett is fuckin nuts (in a good way) and that thread was great but not even in the same class as this one, Def Jef or the reno whore were good too but this is just at a whole nother level.

Little bitch is going to get his for sure.

Brett is fuckin nuts (in a good way) and that thread was great but not even in the same class as this one, Def Jef or the reno whore were good too but this is just at a whole nother level.

Little bitch is going to get his for sure.

Haha, yeah he is. Thats why i like TGR, people have your back.