NO MORE PIPE!!!!

k2wwwkid

Look on their web cam its all filled in

Thank god bears pipe sucked they did one cut on it then the walls would curve out cuz of newbs that dont go all the way to the top but i do give bear props for trying to put that thing in front of it but it just wasnt happening

Edited by k2wwwkid

i hope that they add lighting to the halfpipe park because it doesn't look like it will be very bright and also it would probly be a good idea to put a few new snow guns in there also

they filled up the halfpipe with snow witout anynew guns

unless it was permanent the fence would be down every five seconds from people trying to jump over it.

ahha all those little kids thinking they are bamf by jumping over it... oo wait i have done that before :bimmer:hater:

but yeah i agree a permanent fence would probly be the best idea because there will be alot of cross traffic if there isn't a fence there

bear creek, i hate to tell you but your little tree line won't work just put up a fence that is the best idea

Edited by Mini Zep

ahha all those little kids thinking they are bamf by jumping over it... oo wait i have done that before :bimmer:hater:

but yeah i agree a permanent fence would probly be the best idea because there will be alot of cross traffic if there isn't a fence there

bear creek, i hate to tell you but your little tree line won't work just put up a fence that is the best idea

the permanent fence might be hard to groom around.

i have a great idea for a wall

how bout a 15 ft tall reinforced brick wall with barbed wire runing along the top and a moat on each side.

to finish it off i would put a 2 people with machine guns at the entrance so nubs won't ruin our jib garden

another plus to this idea is that the moat would offer a all year pond skimming

Edited by Mini Zep