Some excellent carnage

Ski

Anyone from the board leave on a patrol sled? All ski areas should have a lift that runs right over the terrain park. The best crash was around 1pm, with the victim hauled off in a sled. A great mix of guys going off big and girls in big earrings and lots of lipstick.

today a littler after 2 a guy went over montages 3rd jump and he did a barrelroll on accident. he landed on his neck and he started to have a seizsure. on a lighter note montages sats and patrol men were out all day looking for the backflipping maniac named tanner. they were looking everywhere because the kid did one backflip and the patroler on the lift screamed no inverted areials. tanner then said f*ck you and went to the next jump for a backflip with iron cross.

now thats a kid i would like to ski with lol. i ski with a boarder at camelback who does rodeo 5s and he flipped off the ranger one time when he tried to pull him over. the ranger saw him two days later and he got his pass revoked for a week.

Edited by lineski2007

that tanner kid is real good n my freind who had the same color jacket almost got stopped by the ski patrol n they thought it was him till those ass holes found out he had orange in his coat when my freind had red.,

ya i did get stoped...but they didnt do anything because they found out that it wasnt me