Thursdays

pyro_boarder

I was up at CB today and It was way to crowded for me and most of the people there were so stupid! I think it was because there were a lot of schools up tonight. There were so many people doing nothing but get in the way in the park. It was so bad that I left early. They just make the whole vibe of the mountain unenjoyable. Yeah they annoy me. I think I had more to say but I'm too tired too think. I hate stupid people.

</rant>

I was up at CB today and It was way to crowded for me and most of the people there were so stupid!  I think it was because there were a lot of schools up tonight.  There were so many people doing nothing but get in the way in the park.  It was so bad that I left early.  They just make the whole vibe of the mountain unenjoyable.  Yeah they annoy me.  I think I had more to say but I'm too tired too think.  I hate stupid people.

</rant>

I thought tonight was awsome. The trails were EMPTY. You should have found some natural features. The snow was just about as good as it gets here. I did a bunch of runs on the asp and it was beautiful, with a little bit of a lip on the head wall that could really throw you over the mountain.

Now I rember ther was a nice cliff on Hump,  But by the time I left I was too anoyed to enjoy myself it probaly got better after I left but I was done waiting in line and avoiding the idiots.

I came in around 7:30, and some people said it was busy before I got there, but the whole time I was there, it wasn't too bad.

Yeah there were so many people there from school. I'm used to riding almost right on the lift on weeknights but yeasterday there were fairly long lines. By 6:30 I was so fed up with them that I just left. I'm have to rember to go later on thursdays from now on untill the schools stop coming.

Edited by pyro_boarder

worst day of skiing ever!! went to CB around 11am they had just decided to close the stevenson b/c of winds. condtions were all ice. They must have groomed when it was still warm out then it all froze so their plenty of courdory, not bad if you don't mind that skiing on bumpy ice feeling along with some of those "death cookies" that some of you speak of. and to top it off there was even bare spots showing on certain trails. At least they are making some fresh snow the next few nights!

They can't control the weather, it did go from like 50F+ for a few days and now its down in the teens. So I would imagine the snow is going to be hard no matter how much they groom it.

The good thing is looks like they are making snow on 7 trails tonight according to the website. It will only take a few days to get things back on track.