1260 RAIL JAM ON SATURDAY 11/15 @ 5 PM

skier150

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make a decision about 2pm today. this is for palmerton. Nice wind shift! The caveat is..... Here comes the cold!

Today: Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 61. East wind 8 to 15 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Tonight: Showers likely. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind between 9 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

It is not raining at the moment. The Accueweather hourly show rain until 5, then cloudy till 6, then rain till late. It is hard to really tell what is going to happen. I will check back in at 3pm. If it is only showers or cloudy we may be able to continue. We will need some snow for the box though, as we have none right now.

Not raining too hard at this time. Weather reports still say that we are going to be getting more rain.

What is the general thought out there, are you planning on coming or thinking about ditching it?

Remember that we will need snow, without we have no box lip.

Still a good possibility, not raining here. Wish I knew if anyone else was thinking about coming out or not.

Still a good possibility, not raining here. Wish I knew if anyone else was thinking about coming out or not.