1260 RAIL JAM ON SATURDAY 11/15 @ 5 PM

skier150

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friends bailed. so that means 4 of us arent goin. perhaps postpone till tomorrow or next weekend?

Usually the day after is really hard to re-schedule to, especially if it is a Sunday. I may try to do one next Sat if enough people are interested.

As for today, we are going to give it a try. I would probably not drive 2 hours to get out here, but if you live within an hour it may be worth giving it a try. Still not raining here.

bear creek is having a jam next weekend.

Damn, which day? Are they going to have enough snow to do it?

alright so i may get up there and have to leave?

at some point, yes...

Hopefully the rain will hold off and we can enjoy the evening, but if a tornado comes in we will have to call it.

friday night. the forecast looks good. idk what they are doing tho. regaurdless of weather there will be a bciw forum adn showing of "reasons" and the airblaster movie.

at some point, yes...

Hopefully the rain will hold off and we can enjoy the evening, but if a tornado comes in we will have to call it.

wait so its on it just may be cut short?

ill be headign up in 20min and a friend too.

it did and was a ton of fun. the setup you guys have is really nice.

Thanks!

Yeah, beleive it or not it did not rain for the whole event. It rained a little right around 5 PM and then again at around 10 PM. In between it was nice and dry. We did get some snow, enough at least to build the lips.

Thanks!

Yeah, beleive it or not it did not rain for the whole event. It rained a little right around 5 PM and then again at around 10 PM. In between it was nice and dry. We did get some snow, enough at least to build the lips.

Thanks Chris for having such a sick set up. Always a good time, nips and his friend Nick had a good time.