Snowboard *Wanted*

shopey1080

Hi im a skier, and my girlfriend wants to learn how to snowboard. I know how to snowboard but i havnt done it for years so my old board is way to small so i was hoping to get a used board to go with my girlfriend....I was wondering if anyone had a used snowboard that would work well in the park that they are trying to get rid of....let me know im 5'10" and 160lbs....let me know

I'm your height but about 10 pounds lighter. I've got a BARELY used 154cm Lamar Mission board and bindings I'm looking to get rid of. I only used it twice I think, I just didn't like snowboarding that much like I thought I would have. Let me know if your interested and I'll gladly ship it if your not local.

Edit: It's also last years model board and bindings.

Edited by skifreak

Shopey, I have pics of my board and boots if you want to take a look. Just PM me your email address and I will email them to you. The boots are Vans and just like the snowboard were only worn twice. They are a size 10.

Edited by skifreak

not sure what your budget is, but i've got an entire set up, board, boots and bindings I'd like to get rid of.

The board is brand new. It's a 2009 salomon sanchez, 154. The Bindings are brand new also. They're ride Tomcats from a few season's back. Never ridden though. The boots are 32 lashed's, 9.5. one season in them. Again not sure what you're looking for, but I'd be willing to let it all go for a pretty fair price, or just some of it if you aren't looking for everything.

BTW, I kinda know you, i think. My ex gf is your neighbor i think. Hit me up if you're interested.