Ski Mounting

njskierbrig

I just bought my first pair of twin tips and need help on the mounting. I ski the whole mountain and i am just starting to ride the park so where should i mount my bindings. i boughht my the Dynastar Nothing But Troublem 08 skiis and Salomon Z12 Ti B80 if that is any help on where i should mount them.

I just bought my first pair of twin tips and need help on the mounting. I ski the whole mountain and i am just starting to ride the park so where should i mount my bindings. i boughht my the Dynastar Nothing But Troublem 08 skiis and Salomon Z12 Ti B80 if that is any help on where i should mount them.

I'm less likely to know about the topic than the guys who are going to post after me, so if they tell you different follow their advice, but I would just go with what the manufactuer recommends if it is your first pair. If you had been through a few sets and really knew what you were doing then maybe having a preference would matter, but if its your first pair of skis just follow the recommendations and don't do anything fancy.

• 4 weeks later...