12/5 TR

Melissa

I went up to Sno after work for my first day skiing this season. Picked up my pass at the lodge and found out that the only hills open were the bunny hill, and Cannonball and Boomer... okay, look's like I'm warming up on a black diamond, haha.

Snow was great. I think the snow was a bit better on Boomer than Cannonball. Cannoball was kind of filled with all the teenagers who were out. Okay, I don't have much to say, it was fun!

I was out this morning in Dickson City and I could see the guns on from there. Can't wait til some more trails are open!

I went up to Sno after work for my first day skiing this season. Picked up my pass at the lodge and found out that the only hills open were the bunny hill, and Cannonball and Boomer... okay, look's like I'm warming up on a black diamond, haha.

Snow was great. I think the snow was a bit better on Boomer than Cannonball. Cannoball was kind of filled with all the teenagers who were out. Okay, I don't have much to say, it was fun!

I was out this morning in Dickson City and I could see the guns on from there. Can't wait til some more trails are open!

Nice babushka... :lol: *

*I'm Russian so I know what that hat is your wearing...where did you get it from?

Nice babushka... :lol: *

*I'm Russian so I know what that hat is your wearing...where did you get it from?

Kohls! Purchased for a winterfest party a few years back--looked all over for one and then random Kohls has it!

No details about the drive? or what you ate? or what you listened to? What a lame TR..... :lol:

Nice that you got out though. I'd rather be lapping 2 trails than sitting here now so props to you Melissa!

Let's see, it was an exciting drive from exit 184 to exit 182. Moderate traffic at Montage, the drive up the mountain was pretty average. Parking lot was COLD, with a little dusting on the ground from the flurries that occured earlier in the day. Ipod was uncharged and I didn't feel like waiting for it to charge, so no music. No food. I had a healthy choice when I got back though, very exciting stuff.

I was so pumped to see those guns blowing, I think I might call it an early night so I can get up there early, Or not... but seriously, I'm gonna get up there as early as I can tomorrow.

TR from me, Little icy on northface towards 5:00 but It was only problem cus I rode my DTuned DH to catch the lift up to the parking lot, Its not good on ice...

Other than that, rail garden was well maintained, and the parking lot was pretty full, guns were blasting and hopefully it wont rain this week, hey, maybe if were lucky they'll get some decent snow tonight and we can have a lil fresh tomorrow.