another good thing at blue takes a dive

snydershredder

haha that hippie with tha camo green suv yea ok whens the last time u seen him on a rail ha his to busy tight rope walking in the employee parking lot an smokin bud an o that chick is real good i seen here layin down some sick 5050s an as far as i no all the kids that use to be in freeriders peace when the coaches changed last year how many of the kids last year won any comps hmmm tim burts the man though he can really shred

do you really have any clue what you're talking about?

yea more than u can imagine justin cuz i ride an u try to ski

Skier vs Snowboarder stopped being interesting after about the same amount of time as the "Beer Pong vs Beirut" conversation did - that is to say after about 3 seconds. Get a clue, I spent 40 days out on a board for the last 7 years, and I woke up to ski boots under the tree this morning and I was so stoked, best Christmas gift in a long time.

Picking up some Line Prophets tomorrow, I'll be out on Blue trying to remember how to ski on Tuesday. Maybe I'll get a lesson and see whats really up at the ski school, but first I'll see how fast it comes back to me. I got on water skis for the first time in 4 or 5 years this summer after a lot of wakeboarding and remembered after about 5 minutes so I hope real skiing is the same way.