Line Bindings

Papasteeze

I bought these on the spot for the release technology and the number of adjustments. I just had ACL surgery last March - I think they are too heavy for me.. I am interested in hearing some reasonable offers.. They were used in Tahoe, never been down a rail or off a jump, mounted on set of darksides..

• 4 months later...
how are these my friend is thinking about getting them

28712[/snapback]

Dont, they are so heavy. They are only great if you have multiple pairs of lines, so the quickmont is in use. My pair held up good, and then the brake kept getting bent. After that my back piece started jiggling. They gave a brand new pair so no complaint on that. And i think spending 250 on them is insane. I would buy them again if they become more durable and lost some weight.

i just like how quick they are to get off and that you dont have to drill any holes for their use.

28722[/snapback]

Yes that is one of the better qualitys of them. Thats why in my last post directed towards lib rider i said it would only best for his friend to get these if he had a few pair of line skis. I think the best reason to have them would be if you had a line park ski a powder ski and just switch them on pow days. But since that doesnt happen much, most dont have a pow ski.

Edited by montageskier