$25 Tickets

Brian

All gone. :(

Camelback Ski Pass - Weekend/Holiday Open To Close Lift Ticket

List Price: $50.00

Your Price: $25.00

Quantity Remaining: 0

We should have a sticky thread detailing where/how to get the cheapest tickets at ALL the mountains.

At least, we should should cover all the PA mountains. VT would be nice as well.

I think a thread like this should be free of discussion and have just factual posting.

Edited by TT C6

These suckers sold out real quick. :\ Not sure how many they started with.. but I watched the counter go from like 40-some to 30-some in like the 10 minutes after posting this.

Hopefully KRZ does this again since there was so much demand for them.

Sorry about the lack of notice.. I have my alarm clock set to KRZ... I woke up, heard about it.. bought 2, and then posted this. If I knew in advance, I woulda let you guys know.

All gone. :(

We should have a sticky thread detailing where/how to get the cheapest tickets at ALL the mountains.

At least, we should should cover all the PA mountains. VT would be nice as well.

I think a thread like this should be free of discussion and have just factual posting.

Here's a list of the '09 Customer Appreciation/Demo Days I found on the King of Prussia Ski Club site. Lots of $20 & $25 days, but it's a pretty far drive to get to most of the ski shops selling these tix.

http://www.kopsc.com/LCAD_2009.htm

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...