Question for Park Crew

methym

Does the park crew have a schedule throughout the day for when things are maintained/fixed? Is it different for weekends vs. weekdays?

Whens the 1st round of maintenance in the morning? Before the lifts are opened? Or is it done after closing the night before?

I understand it could vary everyday based on the weather, rider traffic, park setup, etc., but in general what's schedule.

I want to make sure this isn't taken the wrong way. I'm not complaining about park conditions/crew at all - they've done a great job this season. I'm just curious and it'll tell me the best time(s) to ride the park "in general".

Thanks

Well i'm not on park crew but i think i can answer you questions. The first rake run is done before the lifts are open. Park crew walks up, sets up the fences, then cuts the lips on the way down. A rake run is also done just before closing. Other than that they fix things when they need fixing.