Love Park Jumps

DiMe

Just curious how big the jumps on love are considered. I have bad size judgement when it comes to jumps I love them though, first time at boulder this season :)

the first one is small. about 15-20 feet. the next two are about equal at 25-35 feet. i'm also bad at judgement so anyone correct me if i'm wrong. but they arent as big as they look. theyre actually a little small

Edited by Kyle

you basically need 0 speed if that helps to tell you how big they are. idk, like biggest might be 17feet? someone get a god damn rope out to measure!

You definately need some speed for the last two at least the 2nd to last one. I knuckled it the first time I hit it because I hesitated a little and speed checked. Although I'm just starting to hit larger jumps such as these so I'm still getting the feel for judgeing speed to the size of the hit and quickly learning the faster the better.

You definately need some speed for the last two at least the 2nd to last one. I knuckled it the first time I hit it because I hesitated a little and speed checked.

Woah, if i don`t speed check a million times before that one i overshoot. I`ve never even came close to knuckling that one but i`ve over shot it quite a bit of times when i thought i had no speed at all. You musta been there on a superduper slow day or something..

yeah maybe a tiny bit of speed for the last jump but you dont need anything for the first 2

I feel like a twit than, I must have been going alot slower than I thought I was. I know if I didn't speed check before it I would of been fine though I landed right on the knuckle thought I was gonna snap the nose of my board off. Like I said still learning the whole speed to gap thing, I'm so used to small forgiving table tops.