jumps at bc

boardin_nerd

my guess would be black bear are like 10 to 15 at biggest, cascade's top jump is 20 or 25 big hit maybe 25 and bottom is 45 to 50 maybe these are just guesses

o i can't for get the bunny park that jump is about 5 or 7 ft:) its really fun to screw around on but it is just really hard to get speed for

Edited by sanchezzz

my guess would be black bear are like 10 to 15 at biggest, cascade's top jump is 20 or 25 big hit maybe 25 and bottom is 45 to 50 maybe these are just guesses

o i can't for get the bunny park that jump is about 5 or 7 ft:) its really fun to screw around on but it is just really hard to get speed for

it sounds like a factor x ramp in the middle of the trail haha. i'm hitting up bear next wednesday because we have off from school so it should be empty

really? i thought the top jump on the tubing line was bigger....

and i didn't even know they made a jump at the teddy bear park.. im gunna have to go and check it out :lol: