Blue's Park

toast21602

So i just got back from a great session at Blue today. spent most of the day in the park. The park is so freakin' sick right now. I have zero complaints about it and it is the best it has been in years. here is the set-up:

1) option of up-flat box or up-flat rail with about a 2' gap onto each

2) option of rollerbox, flat-down-flat with a 2' gap, or the big battleship box

3) i forget what is next but i know they have the 35' flat bar in with a 4' gap onto it which is primo. so sick.

4) option of stairs with rail on left and box on right, or down-flat-down rail. both set-up urban.

5) hip before the jump line

6) Jump line:

1) 30' step down. nice pop, nice landing. great jump

2) 35-40' step down. not as poppy, still a great jump that sets you on the landing

3) 45-55' step down. lots of pop, lots of landing. best jump Blue has ever built.

7) wall ride

8) rollerbox

9) c box that nobody hits

10) the dumb octo-monster box

11) corrugated pip set up on a 1/4 pipe thingy

12) 20' wedge jump. has zero pop, just floats you off, and is fun to just 180 and stuff.

13) new wooden wall ride. lots of fun. great addition.

14) 3 mini flat boxes set up one after the other with a gap from the first the the last 2.

everything is soooo sick. i know there is a shit-ton of "boulder-hype" but now is the time to check out Blue. they are giving boulder a good run.

haha...when ya gotta go, ya gotta go. Nice meeting you though Toast. Today was a really fun day of riding. I like the set-up a lot in Sidewinder including that wedge jump. I had no idea what it was until I hit it but it turned out to be pretty cool. The jump line is super nice too. That last jump is pretty damn big.

can the first jump be bigger? slowing down for that, then having to tuck into the 3rd was a little challenging. make the first bigger and you'll be able to carry more speed through the whole line. other than that everything is pretty fun, especially all the new stuff like the corrugated pipe, cannon box, wooden wallride, and finally the dfd rail. good job guys, fun event today.