winter Z game finals at boulder

soldier32

definetely some great skiing and riding that was going down. they set up an insane rail for the comp: a cheese wedge kicker with a 7 foot gap to a flat down rail which was crazy and lots of fun to hit. props to andrew for getting third place and everyone who was there riding. wish i wouldnt have gotten that concussion and been able to ride tonight, but oh well there's always next year

definetely some  great skiing and riding that was going down.  they set up an insane rail for the comp:  a cheese wedge kicker with a 7 foot gap to a flat down rail which was crazy and lots of fun to hit.  props to andrew for getting third place and everyone who was there riding.  wish i wouldnt have gotten that concussion and been able to ride tonight,  but oh well there's always next year

so who took first?

Sorry if i mispell neones names or dont know u last name

skiers 15 and under:

1st- mike daubert

2nd- Blake

3rd-charlie dubois

Skiers 16 and over:

1st- peter dubois

2nd- kevin thomas

3rd place- Andrew arnold(me)

not sure of snowboarders tho, sorry

but the girls snowboard first place heather took home the snowmobile

Sorry if i mispell neones names or dont know u last name

skiers 15 and under:

1st- mike daubert

2nd- Blake

3rd-charlie dubois

Skiers 16 and over:

1st- peter dubois

2nd- kevin thomas

3rd place- Andrew arnold(me)

not sure of snowboarders tho, sorry

but the girls snowboard first place heather took home the snowmobile

Hey Gurp,

If steven had participated, what group would he have been in?

Steven is your little park rider right? (I'm sorry, I'm bad with names...) If so, He most likely would've been stuck in the 15 and under, even though most of the kids are 13-15.

Hey Gurp! For next year & to those of you who saw him this weekend... Do you think he should enter those events next year?

that was the weakest slopestyle comp i have ever seen. why was it not on big boulder slope where there were actually jumps? and i thought style was important in an event such as a slopestyle? hucked 450s onto flatboxes look real weak if ya ask me. if they had legit jumps in that course, things would have played out a lot differently for sure.

that was the weakest slopestyle comp i have ever seen. why was it not on big boulder slope where there were actually jumps? and i thought style was important in an event such as a slopestyle? hucked 450s onto flatboxes look real weak if ya ask me. if they had legit jumps in that course, things would have played out a lot differently for sure.

Any word yet on the DETAILS of the Skier Cross at Blue this coming Saturday?

yeah i heard it was damn easy to qualify and shit this year. I heard good things about last years comps though, b/c they actually had jumps...

it was harder to qualify this year, they only took first place each week, and it was all boxes, so everyone was laying down more or less the same run with 270s onto everything. if they even had rails in the prelims instead of all boxes, half the kids in the finals would have not been there. anybody can 270 onto a box, not many can onto a rail. not many can slide rails regular and unnaty equally well like they can boxes either. and then to top it off, no jumps in the finals either. that was complete crap. again, if it was a real slopestyle course like bear creek had last saturday, things would have been way different. we'll see what goes down at blue this weekend. i'm curious to see if any of the boulder kids can slide a legit rail instead of a box i could park my car under.