JFBB Season Passes Going on Sale

Papasteeze

2009/2010 Season Passes will go on sale February 17, 2009.

If you don't have a JFBB Season Pass you can buy one now and ski or ride the rest of this season and next season-what a deal! But that's not all if you purchase your pass by April 30, 2009 you will receive 4 FREE Snow Passes or 4 FREE Snow Tubing Passes for you to give to your family and friends. All passes purchased after April 30 will receive 2 FREE Snow Passes or 2 FREE Snow Tubing Passes.

Getting your Season Pass....

Season Pass holders will receive a photo ID pass and must show that pass at the JFBB ticket window to pick up a snow pass (lift ticket) each time they visit JFBB. For added convenience pass holders can e-mail their pass photos to info@jfbb.com to save processing time. (Headshot only, no sunglasses, no hats, and a clear, recent photo. Save photo to email in this format - FirstnameLastname.jpg) Pass IDs can also be taken at JFBB at Guest Services (during our regular business hours). All passes must be picked up in person!

JFBB Season Pass Holder Benefits:

* Next year's pass at this year's rate!

* 20% off retail items at Big Jacks (Jack Frost) & The Basement (Big Boulder) until December 24th 2009.

* When you purchase a JFBB season pass you will receive 4 FREE Snow Passes or 4 FREE Snow Tubing Passes to bring friends & family to JFBB if purchased by April 30, 2009. All passes purchased after April 30, 2009 will receive 2 FREE Snow Passes or 2 FREE Snow Tubing passes!

They will be added to your season pass and can be redeemed any day through the 09.10 season.

Whatever your age, skill level, or discipline, we've got a Season Pass that's perfect for you. Season Pass holders enjoy many benefits above and beyond lift tickets, including discounts and coupons for other Peak Resorts areas. With so many options available, choosing the right Season Pass can be a daunting task. Don't worry, just contact us and we'll help you choose.

thats a pretty nice deal, if you dont already have a season pass. its ashame JFBB is more concerned about selling new customers a season pass, where as current season pass holders get no benefit. with the economy circling the drain like it is, i would think they would want to retain current customers, and get new ones.

example - current season pass holders can purchase a season pass for $449 up to november 1, 2009.

or - give current pass holders a couple bucks off if purchased before april 30th. dont give me anymore free passes though, i would rather have a cheaper pass with no freebies attached to it. my friends and family can fuel thier own habits as far as i am concerned.

i like JFBB, but it would be nice if they did something to thank their loyal customers. just my thoughts.

thats a pretty nice deal, if you dont already have a season pass. its ashame JFBB is more concerned about selling new customers a season pass, where as current season pass holders get no benefit. with the economy circling the drain like it is, i would think they would want to retain current customers, and get new ones.

example - current season pass holders can purchase a season pass for $449 up to november 1, 2009.

or - give current pass holders a couple bucks off if purchased before april 30th. dont give me anymore free passes though, i would rather have a cheaper pass with no freebies attached to it. my friends and family can fuel thier own habits as far as i am concerned.

i like JFBB, but it would be nice if they did something to thank their loyal customers. just my thoughts.

I would imagine the reasoning behind the free passes along with the season pass is so that those passes can end up possibly bringing someone new to the mountain that hasn't been there before, or possibly new skiers and riders to the sport. They ARE offering current passholders the benefit of a discounted pass, you just get more for being a non passholder. It is a really good deal for both current passholders and new passholders. Do I think they could extend the discount out longer for current passholders yes.... do I think it should be until Nov. No. The reason you get the discount in the first place is because they get your money early. If they kept the discount open that long they would lose money. The early bird always gets the worm, as the early skier gets the POW (or cord in Pa...)

my bad - they are offering current pass holders a discount, i was holding my secret decoder ring upside down when reading thier chart. i do wish they would extend that date some, i do like to pay for my pass early, but early to me is like june.

I agree June would be a LOT better option for this discount.... then have a smaller discount for those that get in by say October... then the rest pay the normal fees... that would be a lot better... I'll take what I can get though...

Thank God they did this again. I got injury before the season started and never got a pass. At less with this i could ride the rest of this season and have a good amount of time on the slopes. Can't wait to ride this weekend for the first time in 3 months.

Edited by sarasnow16