What happened to the lights?

Santa Clauss

Look I went overboard with that post, I'm sorry, I just want things to get fixed.

I don't know if Sno actually neglected the lights, for all I know they could have had electricians try to fix them.

I'm sick of trying to do it this way, Sno guys, If you would like me to be productive and answer questions you may need from a customers POV email me at Davieclauss@yahoo.com

What's good for your business is good for my skiing experience and if we work together I think everyone can be happy.

haha well them dim yellow lights were my home for like the past 4 years, the white lights are great an all but they only cover one specific spot. Either they have to raise them or use more. At least the features in the dark are the ones that suck (the flat rail..which wouldn't be bad if the landing wasn't icy as shit at all times, and the 10 foot long box)

hmm, pick any trail on NF and I'll tell you several major problems or lights that go on and off randomly

haha white lightning's top bright white light ALWAYS goes on and off, and when it goes off its pitch black

cheech they actually replaced the light at the top of lightning, Its great now, lightning is probably the best lit trail on NF, boomer had a big problem at the top but they repaired one of two (I think) first headwall on smoke has the light you can see from the lift, that one goes out sometimes but I believe its on 70% of the time. right sides of smoke and boomer are pitch dark.

cheech they actually replaced the light at the top of lightning, Its great now, lightning is probably the best lit trail on NF, boomer had a big problem at the top but they repaired one of two (I think) first headwall on smoke has the light you can see from the lift, that one goes out sometimes but I believe its on 70% of the time. right sides of smoke and boomer are pitch dark.

well idk i guess i didn't notice they changed it, all i remember is at the beginning of the season it would always turn off on me and scare the shit out of me