Boulder/Frost This saturday

I might be heading up to Boulder or frost this saturday. Probably. Anyone besides the usual interested? Glen? Maybe you could hook us up with a ride to boulder in the afternoon? Just post here.

Eh, probobly not this weekend dude. Also I have no cash, if if Derrick can hook me up with a comp ticket than things are more likely, but till then I don't know if I will make it up there again this year.

I might be heading up to Boulder or frost this saturday. Probably. Anyone besides the usual interested? Glen? Maybe you could hook us up with a ride to boulder in the afternoon? Just post here.

We will be at roundtop on saturday - plans are up in the air for sunday.. Montage of JFBB dunno yet ..... Is there a PASR place this sunday any where?

We will be at roundtop on saturday - plans are up in the air for sunday.. Montage of JFBB  dunno yet .....  Is there a PASR place this sunday any where?

No, we only planned one for each major mountain represented by our members. So the official pasr days are pretty much done for the year, although, lots of members ride regularly at their home mountains. So if you go to blue, cb, big boulder or montage your probably going to meet up with someone. I don't know if we have any bear creek regulars on the board, but there are a few people who like to visit bear creek, so if you leave a post, you may get lucky and find some people to ski with.

No, we only planned one for each major mountain represented by our members. So the official pasr days are pretty much done for the year, although, lots of members ride regularly at their home mountains. So if you go to blue, cb, big boulder or montage your  probably going to meet up with someone. I don't know if we have any bear creek regulars on the board, but there are a few people who like to visit bear creek, so if you leave a post, you may get lucky and find some people to ski with.

Ok thanks! I will post where we decide to go.