Jibophonic

AtomicSkier

there has been quite a few delays in the progress of the Jibophonic video as well as the PC Productions video Propaganda. It is tough to keep consistant work when the members all go to different high schools and universities. PC Productions has taken over the createing of Jibophonic in order to aid in promotion and to get more assitance in filming. However, myself and my best friend josh founders of PC are currently in the middle of a restructure (ie: legal issues such as a possible incorporation copyright issues etc, and we are also restructureing the crew by removeing certain people and redistributeing duties.). All that basicly means that things are currently at a stand still until we can get things back on track in the manner we see fit. Running a business is hard, especially when you are doing it out of your own pocket and the two founders are a good distance apart. So bare with us, and as soon as things are going again i will update you all on both videos. If you aren't familiar with either of them please click the links below, i apologize that they are quickly getting out dates, but those are the breaks. thanks for the interest however!

yea we had the same issue last year while trying to film jibophonic. nobody ever wanted to be the camera man. so i usually got stuck doing the filming when i wanted to be riding. we briefly had this one chick comeing up with us and her fee for getting the ride was to film us. but she kinda disapeared, haha. not sure if shes still alive. i would think shes fine though.

atomic..... update on prices one footed back flips. kester told me , and price confirmed, that he never landed one. he said the one he did he landed but as soon as he landed he lost control smacked his head and got a concusion. haha. so thats his injury thus far this year. not too bad considering his record. so im wondering if he is gonna hurt himself again this season or if his curse is going away. either way its nuts that he had the balls to try one. later

yea we had the same issue last year while trying to film jibophonic. nobody ever wanted to be the camera man. so i usually got stuck doing the filming when i wanted to be riding. we briefly had this one chick comeing up with us and her fee for getting the ride was to film us. but she kinda disapeared, haha. not sure if shes still alive. i would think shes fine though.

atomic..... update on prices one footed back flips. kester told me , and price confirmed, that he never landed one. he said the one he did he landed but as soon as he landed he lost control smacked his head and got a concusion. haha. so thats his injury thus far this year. not too bad considering his record. so im wondering if he is gonna hurt himself again this season or if his curse is going away. either way its nuts that he had the balls to try one. later

yea i know he didnt land it, but he got all the way around, which was impressive enough....but maybe he did 2 because he rode down the terrain park, unstrapped and hiked back up, telling everyone i just tried a 1 footed back flip

yea i know he didnt land it, but he got all the way around, which was impressive enough....but maybe he did 2 because he rode down the terrain park, unstrapped and hiked back up, telling everyone i just tried a 1 footed back flip

haha, thats price for ya. has to make sure everyone knew about it, lol.