09-10 park conditions report

methym

v7e61s.jpg

here is my idea... left side is park right side is for the "5 star resort"

the carpet is made a double and snowtubing is moved, the left side can be the new beginner park with little hits and boxes/rails right would stay big hit but now that a drop in can be built i should be named MONSTER HIT:) hahaha

kodiak can be redone with a nice slope for a jumpline with the bottom cut in half for the other part of the mtn and park A B C chairs could only be for park passes

Edit: i almost forgot a parklodge could be build for people with park passes

BCIW should be incharge of every decission in the park half"open/close hikepark/no hikepark blowsnow/don't blow" the other half could then be mannaged by the mannagement that is already there

Edited by sanchezzz

v7e61s.jpg

here is my idea... left side is park right side is for the "5 star resort"

the carpet is made a double and snowtubing is moved, the left side can be the new beginner park with little hits and boxes/rails right would stay big hit but now that a drop in can be built i should be named MONSTER HIT:) hahaha

kodiak can be redone with a nice slope for a jumpline with the bottom cut in half for the other part of the mtn and park A B C chairs could only be for park passes

Edit: i almost forgot a parklodge could be build for people with park passes

BCIW should be incharge of every decission in the park half"open/close hikepark/no hikepark blowsnow/don't blow" the other half could then be mannaged by the mannagement that is already there

I guess we can dream....

you have your park lodge, im sure as hell fine with having one of the nicest lodges ive ever stepped foot in being my home lodge.

And the only way they could put snowtubing there is if they drilled the shit out of that side cause its too steep.

• 3 weeks later...