10-11 Park Conditions Report

JibHonk

• 3 weeks later...

What do we mean second last full season. You think global warming is gonna really heat up and kill the PA snowboarding seasons from now on???? I hope not and by the way I bought a custom element from www.ccs.com and I ride at least 3 times a week.

=power is everything=

~VegetaAK

I am not referring to global warming, which is hoax anyway. I am talking about the destruction of our current society, the destruction of what most people live by and consider normal. I do not know what exact events will transpire, but I have a general idea, which I think is quite accurate. This idea stems from the Tibetan monks theory and belief on the issue.

Not regarding to 2012, whoever reads this should visit the website www.infowars.com and educate yourselves to what is really happening, what really matters and what is really going on.

Get at me.

I am not referring to global warming, which is hoax anyway. I am talking about the destruction of our current society, the destruction of what most people live by and consider normal. I do not know what exact events will transpire, but I have a general idea, which I think is quite accurate. This idea stems from the Tibetan monks theory and belief on the issue.

Not regarding to 2012, whoever reads this should visit the website www.infowars.com and educate yourselves to what is really happening, what really matters and what is really going on.

Get at me.

What the fuck LOL? Smoke a doobie and worry less :yes

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

• 2 weeks later...

InfoWars.com is golden info. Thanks man. It may not be big brother, but the government sure has a lot they don't want the public to hear. Stop shutting down people who wanna spread the truth!!

=power is everything=

~VegetaAK