nastar and the park

Papasteeze

We should be there tuesday night and Wednesday night. Steven has the flu so I don't know if he will be recovered in time to leave this afternoon.. I know the kid is sick if he tells me that he is not sure that he will want to ski tonight.

I need to call to see if they are setting up the gates - we are getting hammered right now by a blizzard!!!!!!!!! :lol:rock:woot

my guess is they will end up not setting tonight..Just cause if they get a lot of snow its a pain to set gates...Then again if they get like 2-3 inches...It is probably still do-able.

Check there website too.

Anyone know for sure if BC is holding NASTAR tonight? There is a crack in the wall at work and I may be able to make it afteralll. :lol

Ready, 'dude?????

An update to this string.... Bear did run Nastar on Tuesday and the course was fast, yet cold and windy.. Ridge got within .14 seconds of Dude's slowest time!! :P After the Boilermaker Union got through with the slopes Tuesday, Bear turned them over several times yesterday and conditions were great last night. Steven, who is feeling better ripped the park to shreds on his new Armada's and Rossi bindings.

Get this! When we were leaving last night, they were firing up the snow guns!! :rock

Since the end of the season is approaching - I would like to suggest a PASR get together for Sunday the 20th at Bear. Whispers have it, that they may set the Nastar Course for that day and along with the park and killer lodge there should something for everyone.

Also, it will be our last day before Ridge goes to the Park City Nastar races.

And then there is the tubing hill.. :woot Just kidding! :blink: