keep? garbage? Need?

snowboarddude

under keep type your favorite features under garbage type what you think needs to be trashed and Need type what you think would be cool for the 09 10 season

Keep?

New handrail(from bc railjam)

Big hit was super sick this year

PoleJam

wall

Actualy everything was super sick this season

Garbage.

hmmmmm... idk

new.

More circle rails(like handrails) maybe a wide one

log and pole jams

bigger dropin for big hit

Edited by snowboarddude

get rid of the a frame. build more flat stock rails instead of more boxes. maybe another handrail since the shorter one is pretty beat. a double barrel would be nice as well. and a really mellow battleship.

Garbage: invert rainbow, double c,People who hate prgression so they build everything 6 feet off the ground, cut the big staircase in half and only leave the flat down section

progression takes pain honestly the rails arent that high super low stuff sucks its harder to spin out and so easy to catch tips if you are learning something adn dont get locked in.

get rid of the a frame. build more flat stock rails instead of more boxes. maybe another handrail since the shorter one is pretty beat. a double barrel would be nice as well. and a really mellow battleship.

true. maybe not get rid of it some people must like it it still gets hit/rutted out.

_____

KEEP: the flat bars- love that style. the jump line in casecade- super sick and a blast. steep landings. mellower lips on the bigger jumps. anti jump.

GARBAGE: LIFTIES THAT DON'T BUMP THE CHAIR. its your job just do it.

NEW: double barrel flat barish things. differnt width boxes some skinnier.

progression takes pain honestly the rails arent that high super low stuff sucks

ok this is the dumbest statements ever made here and there sure is alot. why did they invent the foam pit? o yah thats right so people who wanted to learn something could try it with reduced risk of serious injury. now i'm not saying every rail should be low but 2 or 3 low rails wouldnt kill bear creek.

and i dont ski but i've seen sean jordan at boulder throw the same shit on a low rail that he does on a high rail so maybe you should get better at hitting lower stuff.

Edited by JibHonk

ok this is the dumbest statements ever made here and there sure is alot. why did they invent the foam pit? o yah thats right so people who wanted to learn something could try it with reduced risk of serious injury. now i'm not saying every rail should be low but 2 or 3 low rails wouldnt kill bear creek.

and i dont ski but i've seen sean jordan at boulder throw the same shit on a low rail that he does on a high rail so maybe you should get better at hitting lower stuff.

im not saying none of the stuff should be low but not all of it. they do have like 4 low rails, boxes and double wides. sorry if i said it wrong that you took it that way.

most of the time during the midst of the season stuff gets so burried that it pretty much is a low box or rail.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

Need: Me to run the mountain.

Garbage: andy.

thats why the mountain went from the first years i rode there with their blue box, tiger box, lil yellow picnictable, and all that to way better with quality features and grooming? some mountains are still in that stage.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

Long mailbox wuld be pointless with the candycane.... I'm digging a mellow Battle ship rail..

Keep --- New handrail - Pole jams - and ya i'm digging those super steep landings on the cascade jump line.. so nice. - more urban rails.. like the last few days.. they had those little flat bars that were urbaned out and it was so sick..

Garbage --- cliff drop... so stupid.. - rollercoaster rail (upside down rainbow) - double c is maddd stupid - logo block is a waste of snow.. IMO

New --- A more mellow longer DFD, - step up jumps.. like REAL step ups -

how the park was setup the last two days was sweet small urban and medium urban some stuff was dug in some was a lil higher it was super sick

i still think a lil longer mailbox would be supersick

more roundrails maybe some wider roundrails would be ill

Edited by snowboarddude

If you think about it, bears park didnt progress in the years because of andy, they progressed cause bear had more income and alotted more too the park since thats one of their target markets along with the hotel goers.

delete mods

Edited by JibHonk

i agree mellow battle ship. also handrail flat down.

double pipe rails,

YES.

also less poppy lips on the urban. the palmer was kinda cool like that the last day but it didnt feel as high as it was. but it wasnt really an issue any other time this season.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

"also handrail flat down."

Doesn't bear have a double-wide flat down rail? I'm pretty sure i saw it laying over by cascade the entire season. Didn't see it in the parks at all.

It's like a flat bar its a monster. I kinda was hoping to hit it this season, but i never got the chance.

Garbage: invert rainbow, double c,People who hate prgression so they build everything 6 feet off the ground, cut the big staircase in half and only leave the flat down section

ok, i'm glad someone said this. cause it's what i was thinking at the end of the season. and i know park crew works their asses off and does a great job, so i don't want to sound like i'm bitching, but i feel like there's not many options put out for those of us who are beyond the 'family park' but don't want to go huge either.

i know bear's got limited space to work with, so it's smart to max out on everything in the park, that's why people go there. but yeah, i feel like there could be a little more love for us intermediate park riders.