Pictures

Guest almostaspen

Guest almostaspen

Here is an idea ......................... Maybe we could get some real daily pictures going?! PLEASE!!! Crap i say you all just remake a whole "CB" site LOL

Here is an idea ......................... Maybe we could get some real daily pictures going?!  PLEASE!!! Crap i say you all just remake a whole "CB" site LOL

maybe not a "daily pics" page. but how about we dedicate a like sticky thread to "Mountain Pics". and after u get home from a long day of skiing or ridding at ur mtn of choice u can post the pics u took that day. or just pics of the snow outside when the blizzard of 2004 hits. that way we don't end up with 20million different threads concerning pics. i will post in there after almost every trip i make. i almost always have a cam with me

my concern is that the thread would get spaced out with replies here and there....a forum would be better in that repect....a new thread for each new set of pics.

i like the new forum idea. just come into the "Pictures" Forum and if u see a thread that applies to your pics post in that thread. if u don't see an appropriate thread, create a new one. sounds like a good idea to me all in favor say AYE!

i dunno if its version 1.3 or 2.0 that will do that, but i think this version will auto thumbnail pics for ya, making load times faster....though that may be comming in 2.0 due out this month....

just dont be rediculous and resize b4 posting. and if someone wants it as a background PM the person who took the pick and have them send u the original copy.

anyway i just got word that the pic forum is up so go check it out!